17.11.10

I went to printing shop today, and...




Today after classes, I went to a printing shop to copy some papers,
and there was a old woman taking care of the shop.
while we were talking, I just realized that the background music of this shop was ...
Joy Division's Love Will Tear Us Apart.
Oh, I love this song! and it reminds me a lot of scences from movie Control,
when Ian found out that he dosen't love his wife anymore.
hmmm....how sad it is.

Anyway, i'm just trying to explain that
  I was so shock this old polish woman listened Joy Division's music.
hahaha... sucha rock old polish woman :)

//


When the routine bites hard
And ambitions are low
And the resentment rides high
But emotions won't grow
And we're changing our ways
Taking different roads
Then love, love will tear us apart again

Why is the bedroom so cold

Turned away on your side?
Is my timing that flawed
Our respect run so dry?
Yet there's still this appeal
That we've kept through our lives
Love, love will tear us apart again

Do you cry out in your sleep

All my failings exposed
Get a taste in my mouth
As desperation takes hold
Is it something so good
Just can't function no more?
When love, love will tear us apart again




沒有留言: