6.10.10

Today is Mommy's Birthday.

 


This is a song to my Dear Mom,
We all love you,
Wish you a Happy Birthday!


If I had to live my life without you near me
The days would all be empty
The nights would seem so long
With you I see forever oh so clearly
I might have been in love before
But it never felt this strong
Our dreams are young
And we both know they'll take us
Where we want to go
(Chorus 1)
Hold me now
Touch me now
I don't want to live without you
(Chorus 2)
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
One thing you can be sure of
I'll never ask for more than your love
(Chorus 3)
Nothing's gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you
The world may change my whole life through
But nothing's gonna change my love for you
If the road ahead is not so easy,
Our love will lead the way for us
Like a guiding star
I'll be there for you if you should need me
You don't have to change a thing
I love you just the way you are
So come with me and share the view
I'll help you see forever too
(Repeat Chorus 1)
(Repeat Chorus 2)
(Repeat Chorus 3)
(Repeat Chorus 2) (2X)
(Repeat Chorus 3)
(Repeat Chorus 2) 



沒有留言: