27.9.10

The Asian Beauties

 


S.H.E.

There was a time when I cried through the night
And I couldnt hold on to this feeling inside

Found a picture of me
How it all used to be
Now its torn into pieces at my feet

How I wish upon a shooting star
To make it on my own
Ive come so far
Afraid to walk alone with an open heart
Believe in what will be

Could it be me
Cause my heart skipped a beat
And now I wanna believe
That Im not so naïve

Then from something inside
And my heart opened wide
A new beginning was now about to bloom

I can see in me
The light that shines
Burns as bright anew
Been there all along
Today even stronger
Illuminating what is true

Even though the road I traveled on
Once got astray but I held on
sure as Im standing
the light never ending
heres my place

darkest of nights
always have a sunrise
doesnt come as a surprise
this I know its the truth

every moment we got
is a moment we lose
nothing else we can do
but change our hearts

I can see in me
And all my dreams just beyond my reach
Its not an illusion
Theyre on my fingertips
For a moment it was mine

And before a ? brings me blue
Possibilities are what we hold
All that I could be and all that I am is myself

If the pieces of my dreams
Can be put back together then
I know for certainly where Ill always stand the test of time
Over and over were born on a new day

I know this sadness streak will always be back

Ive got S.H.E in me
The light that shines burns as bright anew
Been there all along, today even stronger
Illuminating what is true

Even though the road I traveled on
Was not astray but Ill be strong
Sure as Im standing
The light never ending
Heres my place

Ive got S.H.E in me
Im searching for a way to find the truth
I know that I could be stronger than ever
In my heart Im holding the proof

You though was who gave the gift of peace
Never letting go of what you need

Just want to thank you
for carrying me through it
Heres my heart

 
 

沒有留言: